58 +/- Acres Lakefront Development - Huntingdon Tennessee
Sells to the Highest Bidder Regardless of Price!
· Located on Pristine Carroll County 1000 Acre Recreational Lake
· One of West TN’s Premier Fishing and Water Sports Destinations
· 58 +/- Acres, Offered in Four Tracts
· Parcel sizes range from 4.86 to 25.88 Acres
· Tracts Offered Individually and in Groups
· Approximately 1.3 Miles of Lake Frontage
· Approximately 3,200 Feet of Road Frontage
· Perfect for Your Lakefront Home, Recreation or Development
· Excellent Fishing and Lots of Wildlife
· Offered At Online Only Auction! Auction close June 1, 2017
· Don’t Miss this Fantastic Opportunity to Acquire Exceptional Lakefront Property!
Call Tim Mast CAI AARE
Tel: 888-791-7307 ext 84
Edward D. Durnil, TN Auctioneer/Broker #4425
160 ACRES * HUNTING * FARMLAND * COVINGTON OK
Tuesday December 5th 10 A.M.
Auction Location: 5122–6640 S Champlin Rd, Covington, OK 73730,
From Hwy 412 and 74 just East of Enid. Go 6 miles East to Champlin Rd and 4.5 miles South to location. From Covington, Oklahoma go 2.5 miles North to E. Fox Dr. 6 miles East to Champlin Rd. ½ mile South to auction location. "watch for signs."
This 160 ± acre tract offers excellent hunting/farmland in Covington, Oklahoma. According to the F.S.A. office this fam offers 61.33 acres of cropland with 55.9 acre wheat base and a 40 yield. The balance of this farm offers thick mature trees with a live deep creek making this a excellent recreational/hunting property! The seller has provided current game pictures showing an abundance of deer and turkey that is ready for the taking.
Fencing: $2,500.00 will be given to buyer for future fencing. Must be used for fencing.
Legal: SW/4 36-22N-3W Garfield County Oklahoma
Minerals: Surface rights only
Possession: Will be given after June 30th 2018 or removal of existing wheat crop. Buyer will receive immediate possession on the balance of farm.
Auctioneers Note: Lippard Auctioneers is pleased to work for the Turnbow family and excited to offer this acreage at public auction. If you have been looking for some income producing hunting land then don’t miss this opportunity!
Preview on your own during daylight hours.
For more information contact Brady Lippard (580) 747-2304 or (580) 237-7174.
Terms/Conditions: 10% of the total purchase price is to be placed in escrow the day of auction with the balance being due upon delivery of marketable title. All information is taken from sources believed reliable; however, no guarantee is made by the auction company or the seller. Buyers should satisfy themselves as to any inspections deemed necessary prior to bidding. All Real Estate is being sold “AS IS”. Any announcements made the day of auction supersede all advertising.
SELLER: KBT Enterprises